Singapore, located in the heart of fascinating Southeast Asia, continues to embrace tradition and modernity today. Brimming with unbridled energy and bursting with exciting events, the city offers countless unique, memorable experiences waiting to be discovered. A single day's trails will take you from the past to the future, from a colourful ethnic enclave to an efficient business centre, from serene gardens to sleek skyscrapers. We invite you to come and enjoy countless fascinating experiences, and take away memories that are uniquely Singapore!
Odyssey 2012 will be held at Matrix building, Biopolis, Singapore.
Venue Address: Matrix Building, 30 Biopolis Street, Singapore 138671
Registration: Matrix Building Level 4
Technical Sessions: Exploration Theatrette at Matrix Building Level 4
By MRT (metro)
Alight at Buona Vista MRT station (EW 21/CC 22) and use Exit B or Exit D (B1 CCL Concourse) at the MRT station heading towards Ministry of Education/Biopolis, walk towards North Buona Vista Road. It is approximately a 10 min walk to Matrix building from the exit at the Ministry of Education.
- Bus Services along North Buona Vista Road (Bus Stops 1, 2 and 3): 74, 91, 92, 95, 191, 196, 198, and 200.
- Bus Services along Commonwealth Ave West heading towards Dover (Bus Stop 4): 74, 91, 95, 100, 105, 111, 147, 191, 196, 198 and 200.
- Bus Services along Commonwealth Ave West heading towards Commonwealth (Bus Stop 5): 32, 74, 91, 95, 100, 105, 111, 145, 147, 191, 196, 198 and 200.
Taxis can be hailed at various taxi-stands, along major roads as well as most hotels’ main entrances. All fares are charged according to the taxi meters and are based on a flag down rate and the distance travelled. Additional surcharges will apply during the morning and evening peak hour times.
Midnight surcharge at 50% of final metered fare from 12.00am to 6.00am (daily)
- Peak hour surcharge at 25% of final metered fare:
- Monday – Friday: 6.00am to 9.30am
- Monday – Sunday & Public Holidays: 6.00pm to 11.59pm
One specific pointer that you might give to the taxi driver: "Biopolis is right behind the Misnistry of Education (MOE), along the South Buona Vista Road."